➤➤➤ANNOUNCEMENT: TACO N BANANA HALF-LIFE 2 ROLEPLAY - CITY 13 REDUX

Should bring back loyalist papers script for continuous upstanding citizens, people who don't exactly devote themselves to the CCA, CIC/CEC, or CA, but has a good track record with assisting all those sub factions. I think it would honestly encourage more citizen RP and something about just a regular but known green name citizen attire looking down on another green name citizen with the utmost snobbiness is fun. The loyalist papers should be somewhat difficult to get.

I can only speak for myself as when I first joined TnB I had a character earn loyalist papers pretty quick, given by Floki at the time. I went on to pretty actively play that character for over a year or 2 as a loyalist-citizen and it was fun not necessarily being looked down upon by every cop or CA or on their shit list. It made citizen rp fun and something to look forward to and keep doing. It's extremely basic as adding the loyalist paper script that only CA can give, and Field Command/01s or CIC/CEC leaders can recommend citizens to earn them, then it's up to the CAs discretion to issue the script item.

This may seem like a silly suggestion to some of the newer folk but that shit meant something back in the day. I don't even know if I should have posted this here.

If you want a lively looking plaza and city with green name citizens that isn't an over population of blue, yellow, and even red names that make no sense and cause a citizen bore, then do this. I'm right everytime.

Last edited:
Should bring back loyalist papers script for continuous upstanding citizens, people who don't exactly devote themselves to the CCA, CIC/CEC, or CA, but has a good track record with assisting all those sub factions. I think it would honestly encourage more citizen RP and something about just a regular but known green name citizen attire looking down on another green name citizen with the utmost snobbiness is fun. The loyalist papers should be somewhat difficult to get.

I can only speak for myself as when I first joined TnB I had a character earn loyalist papers pretty quick, given by Floki at the time. I went on to pretty actively play that character for over a year or 2 as a loyalist-citizen and it was fun not necessarily being looked down upon by every cop or CA or on their shit list. It made citizen rp fun and something to look forward to and keep doing. It's extremely basic as adding the loyalist paper script that only CA can give, and Field Command/01s or CIC/CEC leaders can recommend citizens to earn them, then it's up to the CAs discretion to issue the script item.

This may seem like a silly suggestion to some of the newer folk but that shit meant something back in the day. I don't even know if I should have posted this here.

If you want a lively looking plaza and city with green name citizens that isn't an over population of blue, yellow, and even red names that make no sense and cause a citizen bore, then do this. I'm right everytime.
This is already technically implemented with the new paper script I added

To add onto that (or repeat slightly), the admin team should reiterate that we’ll occasionally have admin events (NOT RAILROADED WITH PREDETERMINED OUTCOMES). Basically to have things going on in the city's background to give an overarching thing going on based on what the players are actively doing on the server. As mentioned above, having a new building to up or something that maybe the resistance wants to fuck with, or perhaps the loyalists ensure it happens. The role GM is also returning and the sole purpose of said role is to add atmospheric things that are realistic to the HL2 universe for players to respond to (DND!!!). We also are going to be more accommodating/open with giving temp flags (observe/building) for people that need said perms to create/set up an event. One of the original things the planners discussed was that we are going into this with WAY less red tape up and encouraging players to be creative and take initiative themselves and as a team, giving them the resources/help they need to achieve that. That's what we as a team are here for and will happily reward people doing such.

I really like this idea; instead of railroaded stories, have neutral "world events" that players will react to and revolve around. Like back during the start of HLNA, the weather would change and there'd be straight up blizzards, and sometimes the power in D block would go out and everyone would start to freeze. Just things that people need to deal with or react to, that don't lead to any sort of specific outcome and are just there to add character development and roleplay opportunities. I dig it.

Even tiny things like, it's raining so you gotta have an umbrella or roleplay your character getting soaked and running indoors, where other people likely are to try and get out of the rain.

like deadeye said this will be a thing and there will also be more incentives to pursue a loyalist route. not saying citizen rp will be thriving but there's more reasons to not devote your character to the CCA, CIC/CWU, or CA but remain a loyalist than there were before. hopefully they help establish a real identity for loyalist characters as yall reap the benefits from the benefactors

not sure why it has to be said but please keep this and other server announcement-related threads shit post free, other people are lurking and browsing this for the first time and don't need to shift through silly posts trying to get info. ask questions / express hype, that's what this is here for.

Users who are viewing this thread