Accepted Pirate unban

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.

feelsgoodman

Enter LE MONKE, a corpulent ape
Dec 21, 2011
Name of character: Grenadiac / Pirate
Steam ID: community ban
Original length of ban: perma
Time since ban: a while
Who banned you: Admin team vote

I hate seeing his red name. Unban him for the 1/100th chance he returns and graces us with his presence.

Solution
We've discussed with the admin team, and are in agreement that your ban was not justified. You should have been given the opportunity to plead your case as you did now, which adequately explains the context behind screenshots of chat logs that while abrasive, do not fit the portrayal that was made.
We've discussed with the admin team, and are in agreement that your ban was not justified. You should have been given the opportunity to plead your case as you did now, which adequately explains the context behind screenshots of chat logs that while abrasive, do not fit the portrayal that was made.

Solution
On that note, please don't post unban threads on behalf of others unless they ask you to

I feel like I shouldn't have to explain that but here we are

On that note, please don't post unban threads on behalf of others unless they ask you to

I feel like I shouldn't have to explain that but here we are

If it's any consolation, I was going to post this unban several times since the initial ban, but there were good reasons that I won't elaborate on here. I cared enough to post for him after I saw some genuine effort towards restarting this community.

Users who are viewing this thread