Roster Admin Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half-Life 2 Roleplay - City 13

Subcommunity Leader

Decepti will be taking over the management of HL2RP as SCL. He and the team will have more news to follow up with in regards to the HL2 reboot.

Former two removed for perceived general inactivity/disinterest as well as matters of reorganization as stated below, latter two resigned respectively.
Moved to regular Admin.
Transferred from Trial Admin/Admin to a new GM role; more on this new role and its place in HL2RP coming soon as we move into proper planning. Also, some much-needed spring cleaning done for the HL2 section of the roster (though Lost Asian Boy Lost Asian Boy remains forever in our hearts). This all comes as the first steps of our reorganization as we dive headfirst into planning for HL2RP, as such do keep in mind that positions and changes may be dynamic for a while and not everything is totally final just yet, here. With that said, keep an eye out for more updates regarding HL2RP ............... soon!

Ava Ava resigns from admin

kami edit; o7

flood edit: o7 I’ll be watching Bleach in remembrance of you

wiz edit; o7 bro

Last edited by a moderator:
Resigning from admin.

Wishing yall the best with HL2. I'll still be around and probably play here and there so don't think you're rid of me for good.

For the following actions, verifiable testimonies and proof have been provided for all mentioned here. The following actions and their associated proofs and evidence have been reviewed and approved by the RDA, following a conclusive discussion on the matter.

Willowisp Willowisp removed from the administration team.

I understand that this is an action prone to a large amount of valid questions, given Willow's extensive efforts in displaying herself as an active, participative admin operating out of sincerity and passion. In reality, in several instances Willow had actively lied to and gaslit the administration team, including on matters as extensive as players to ban, and which players to defend, instances which I personally witnessed and discovered during my efforts in reviewing and attempting to straighten up the administration team in these last few weeks. Additionally, I have received several verifiable reports of Willow participating in extreme leaking, including streaming her game and the full internal admin chat to several other non-staff players and friends, and leaking everything down to personal feelings and mundane everyday remarks from fellow admins under the assumption that they were speaking in confidence. This is an individual who has abused her trust and the role given, and as such, it would be nothing short of negligent not to remove them, regardless of the reputation that they have spun for themselves.

In tandem with the above matter concerning Willow, separate action has also been taken against _pershing _pershing and a specific group he has assembled, who has used his connections to Willow to support and gain extensive and unauthorized powers and influence regarding the direction of the server. The matter especially came to my attention when, in this last week, it was brought up to me that Pershing and his group had collectively attempted to subvert and harass the playerbase of another server comprising largely of various current and former TnB players, in which they attempted to take over key OOC positions of power before unabashedly playing as a gang of stereotypically portrayed murderous black people, coordinating via private messages as to which characters to kill, and how.

Upon being caught on this, Pershing then proceeded to send the host of this server unrelenting garbage including the use of racial slurs. It was also around this time I was made aware of Pershing's friend group and their internal discussions, and I can safely say that what I have said so far is only the surface of what this group has been up to. This also ties into a genuine, named strategy this group has to take over roleplay servers, including slotting themselves into positions of power on-server and becoming close with admins/those in power to earn themselves positions of power, only to intentionally pull out and kill the server should it go in a direction that they don't agree with. This group has also singled out individuals among them based on their race, sexuality, and beliefs, unironically using and referring to them by any slur and derogatory term you can imagine, as well as former members of this group who were ostracized and faced real-life consequences solely for doing something that Pershing's group didn't like.

I stress once again that this comes from verifiable evidence that Bennet and myself have reviewed. This is a simple, brief explanation of the surface behavior Pershing and his group- who, again, was defended and supported in part by Willowisp- have exhibited, and is by no means a comprehensive list of what has arrived at my desk. If there are any lingering doubts, then I stress anyone to take more than a cursory glance of Pershing's public profile, where his remarks about Jews and confederate imagery still stand on display, as well as his primary group WHITE BOY SUMMER 1488 (14 Words and 8 Letters, a prominent Neo-Nazi slogan). Even if one may try to say that these are simply marks of a past left behind, then I ask you to review both his recent behavior and that of the group he holds company, and make the decision yourself as to if this individual has changed for the better.

The following individuals identified to currently be the core of his group or closely associated will be permanently banned. The others that may be reading this, who will know who they are, are being left alone but advised to continue while being conscious of their actions if they have any intentions on moving forward within TnB:

• Pershing
• Dermos
• Lawlman
• trob

If you have been banned and believe this to be wrongful, then feel free to have someone host your unban thread for you. We will examine what we have and come to a conclusion as to the status of your ban as soon as we can.

As a personal aside, this has been a difficult decision to make. Among the top individuals named in this situation are those that I have considered a very close friend, and one who I respected greatly for the quality roleplay and stories that they brought to the server, both of which I had a part in uplifting their positions on-server. It was for this very reason that I was hesitant to act on earlier reports and complaints on these peoples' behavior, but even we could realize there came a point where action had to be taken. I understand many others will feel similar emotions about the situation, and that this will have consequences on our stories and expected backlash from this group going forward, but this is, ultimately, a roleplaying community for a niche hobby on a video game, and the safety of our players comes first, beyond any kind of roleplay theory debate or OOC affiliation.

Last edited:
I'm sure some people remember I tried doing this before but I still felt like I had more in me so couldn't really stay away but having had a long time to think about it over the last few weeks and having not really been checking in on the community spaces at all in that time I can more or less say I'm done.

bennet bennet resigns.

I don't think TnB will ever really escape from limbo if people keep coming to me wanting me to do or fix xyz for whatever server and although sometimes I feel like I want to help and get involved I really just don't have the energy to see anything through. I'm also a dinosaur and what I believe is good and works isn't necessarily what might actually be the case. The only way communities like TnB really survive is with new blood in positions that matter and not defaulting to the old guy who gets occasional phases of member berries for old servers. I still love HL2, I'd love to see another TRP and I'm sad I never really got to push forward with ZRP3 but when it comes to the people managing and driving expectations I think I'm just worn out and that's the one thing I don't expect anything to change or help with.

I'll be around for the next couple of days as I make sure the relevant parties have all of the permissions they need to keep this place going, be it in whatever direction they choose.

For real this time, thanks for all the good memories pals. You can still make some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

• beets