Sign in through Steam

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Collapse and replacement of the Sarcophagus

Quote Originally Posted by Eldeos View Post
    ahahaha this is hilarious!
    and im not saying this because i want admin, no way!
    got a bit of brown there left on your nose

One of the reasons I've found Stalker RP so intriguing is because it's got that deep connection to real life. Everything is technically quite possible. If there was a way to incorporate the new Sarcophagus into SRP canon, I'd be a happy man.
    Character NamePlace of OriginRole DescriptionStatusCurrent Location
    Anzhelika 'Ana' DmitrievaVoronezhskaya, RussiaDave Brown's GoonsquadLeft the ZoneColorado, USA
    Vsevolod 'Jackknife' KryvobokDnipropetrovs'k, UkraineLonewolf BanditEliminatedDumped outside Dave's barn
    Hannah 'Manky' MundenMansfield, EnglandDuty SoldierLeft the ZoneMansfield, England
    Severin BielskiWarsaw, PolandVeteran S.T.A.L.K.E.REliminatedThe Monolith tunnel system
    Lilka Schwister (Lilka 'Little' Siudek)Lancut, PolandDuty Non-CombatantLeft the ZoneNevada, USA
    Sdr. Alexei Borodin (WO. Petro Alexeyev)Kyiv, UkraineUKM First ALSCOLeft the ZoneKyiv, Ukraine
    Eryk 'Ewok' Ewilenski (Talek)Starachowice, PolandS.T.A.L.K.E.R Guide / Monolith HunterEliminatedThe Monolith tunnel system
    Tara 'Trace' EriksonD.C., USAEco-S.T.A.L.K.E.RAliveThe Ecologist bunker
    Cinseri (Natalya Novikova)Siberia, RussiaMonolith PreacherAliveThe Monolith tunnel system
    SaulLviv, UkraineVeteran S.T.A.L.K.E.RAliveWhere the Loners roam

Quote Originally Posted by Nex View Post
    got a bit of brown there left on your nose
    dave brown that is

Has absolutely no life John_Roxton's Avatar
    if srp were like real life then america would of already muscled in and bought nato along for the ride

Quote Originally Posted by John_Roxton View Post
    if srp were like real life then america would of already muscled in and bought nato along for the ride
    And then fight. And then world war. And then everyone die. (World war is maybe.)

Attack on Titan and (more recently because Netflix) SAO are great anime's. I love dem to death. My feels will never recover.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirito-Kun
    "But my two years in SAO led me to a certain truth. There's no meaningful difference between a real and a virtual world. It's pointless to ask anyone who they really are. All you can do is accept and believe in them. Because whoever they are in your mind, is their true identity."

Another video on the construction I stumbled upon, gives a fancier representation and a narrator provides more detail.
    If you can all stop giggling about it being called the "Erection Area" long enough to pay attention. (*Cough* Zambiez *cough* )

Character NamePlace of OriginRole DescriptionStatusCurrent Location
    Anzhelika 'Ana' DmitrievaVoronezhskaya, RussiaDave Brown's GoonsquadLeft the ZoneColorado, USA
    Vsevolod 'Jackknife' KryvobokDnipropetrovs'k, UkraineLonewolf BanditEliminatedDumped outside Dave's barn
    Hannah 'Manky' MundenMansfield, EnglandDuty SoldierLeft the ZoneMansfield, England
    Severin BielskiWarsaw, PolandVeteran S.T.A.L.K.E.REliminatedThe Monolith tunnel system
    Lilka Schwister (Lilka 'Little' Siudek)Lancut, PolandDuty Non-CombatantLeft the ZoneNevada, USA
    Sdr. Alexei Borodin (WO. Petro Alexeyev)Kyiv, UkraineUKM First ALSCOLeft the ZoneKyiv, Ukraine
    Eryk 'Ewok' Ewilenski (Talek)Starachowice, PolandS.T.A.L.K.E.R Guide / Monolith HunterEliminatedThe Monolith tunnel system
    Tara 'Trace' EriksonD.C., USAEco-S.T.A.L.K.E.RAliveThe Ecologist bunker
    Cinseri (Natalya Novikova)Siberia, RussiaMonolith PreacherAliveThe Monolith tunnel system
    SaulLviv, UkraineVeteran S.T.A.L.K.E.RAliveWhere the Loners roam

There should be a event on American forces moving in trying to do stuff xD.

No.

And dear God, imagine if this fails.
    MortaPathfinder"My sister did it, I swear."Alive

"Many people hate us for only being proud! Well I'd like to ask them, who's the racist now?"

[PM FROM Chernobog] ** A carrier pigeon arrives bearing a note. ** "All hail the Monolith, faggot."

10:21 PM - Tutt: well u lost a hundred
    10:22 PM - K33f3: I'll blow you for a hundred.

why would america do that
    knowing they've already been pushed out once and they have freedom doing their work

http://puu.sh/5Nxns.png`
    [10:50:57 PM] Connor Schwartz: i just felt like takeing a nap`
    Bottlesmasher (RETURN OF THE SPACEBAT): [OOC] WHOEVR THE FUCKHEAD THAT DELETED MY FUCKIN PROPS WAS YOURE A FUCKDEAD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12