Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [ Bloodsuckers ]

I don't think that changes anything, that still have the ability to

1. grab onto something
    2. pull themself up
    3. reach for the next bit
    4. put leg where the hand just was
    5. repeat

You cannot say that Bloodsucker can't climb, their bodies allow it. It's not a matter of 'intelligence'

They are not intelligent overall but they are extremely intelligent at hunting. Which is what they do to survive.
    no

I think you should go out and try to climb some of these objects you want your bloodsucker to climb. You're (presumably) a decently-formed human, not having oversized hands or feet or a hunched upper back like bloodsuckers.

Report back to me on how easy it is for you to pull it off.

Recalculate for bloodsuckers, who have the above traits. These don't necessarily help you climb, and might in fact hinder it.
    Last edited by Wilson; 07-22-2013 at 04:01 PM.
    Character NamePlace of OriginRole DescriptionStatusCurrent Location
    Anzhelika 'Ana' DmitrievaVoronezhskaya, RussiaDave Brown's GoonsquadLeft the ZoneColorado, USA
    Vsevolod 'Jackknife' KryvobokDnipropetrovs'k, UkraineLonewolf BanditEliminatedDumped outside Dave's barn
    Hannah 'Manky' MundenMansfield, EnglandDuty SoldierLeft the ZoneMansfield, England
    Severin BielskiWarsaw, PolandVeteran S.T.A.L.K.E.REliminatedThe Monolith tunnel system
    Lilka Schwister (Lilka 'Little' Siudek)Lancut, PolandDuty Non-CombatantLeft the ZoneNevada, USA
    Sdr. Alexei Borodin (WO. Petro Alexeyev)Kyiv, UkraineUKM First ALSCOLeft the ZoneKyiv, Ukraine
    Eryk 'Ewok' Ewilenski (Talek)Starachowice, PolandS.T.A.L.K.E.R Guide / Monolith HunterEliminatedThe Monolith tunnel system
    Tara 'Trace' EriksonD.C., USAEco-S.T.A.L.K.E.RAliveThe Ecologist bunker
    Cinseri (Natalya Novikova)Siberia, RussiaMonolith PreacherAliveThe Monolith tunnel system
    SaulLviv, UkraineVeteran S.T.A.L.K.E.RAliveWhere the Loners roam

B-B-B-BANNED
    I've never seen a bloodsucker climb in the games.

Perhaps you should stick to that.

The games have some of the worst coding I've ever seen. They're great games but with terrible coding, also there's not much to climb, there was no point even coding it in since it would rarely happen ingame.

Okay, I'll go and try to climb

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...jw-F9KFweZB37A

This in real. If I spend enough time, I probably could, with alot of effort.

A bloodsucker would be, alot taller than me, meaning it could reach further, it would be MUCH stronger, meaning it could climb even easier. I don't even see any argument.

They can climb, enough said.
    no

No offense, but your argument is incredibly stupid.
    Character NamePlace of OriginRole DescriptionStatusCurrent Location
    Anzhelika 'Ana' DmitrievaVoronezhskaya, RussiaDave Brown's GoonsquadLeft the ZoneColorado, USA
    Vsevolod 'Jackknife' KryvobokDnipropetrovs'k, UkraineLonewolf BanditEliminatedDumped outside Dave's barn
    Hannah 'Manky' MundenMansfield, EnglandDuty SoldierLeft the ZoneMansfield, England
    Severin BielskiWarsaw, PolandVeteran S.T.A.L.K.E.REliminatedThe Monolith tunnel system
    Lilka Schwister (Lilka 'Little' Siudek)Lancut, PolandDuty Non-CombatantLeft the ZoneNevada, USA
    Sdr. Alexei Borodin (WO. Petro Alexeyev)Kyiv, UkraineUKM First ALSCOLeft the ZoneKyiv, Ukraine
    Eryk 'Ewok' Ewilenski (Talek)Starachowice, PolandS.T.A.L.K.E.R Guide / Monolith HunterEliminatedThe Monolith tunnel system
    Tara 'Trace' EriksonD.C., USAEco-S.T.A.L.K.E.RAliveThe Ecologist bunker
    Cinseri (Natalya Novikova)Siberia, RussiaMonolith PreacherAliveThe Monolith tunnel system
    SaulLviv, UkraineVeteran S.T.A.L.K.E.RAliveWhere the Loners roam

and you don't play Bloodsuckers. I've roleplayed as a Bloodsucker for 2-3 years now (not constantly obviously)

I think I know what I'm saying. Take it up with Hawg, this debate/argument will not go any further.

Hawgs Alpha Bloodsucker jumped over a cavern the other day, atleast 10-15 metres wide, take it up with him.
    Last edited by Pruney; 07-22-2013 at 04:32 PM.
    no

i think you should probably remain true to the games

you don't see them climb period coding or not

i mean take it up with gsc game world if you have that much of a hardon for it

hell they might actually make an offshoot subspecies or something stupid like that to accomodate you

heh made myself laugh with this post

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    i think you should probably remain true to the games

you don't see them climb period coding or not

i mean take it up with gsc game world if you have that much of a hardon for it

hell they might actually make an offshoot subspecies or something stupid like that to accomodate you

heh made myself laugh with this post

tbh i killed all the bloodsuckers in clear sky with a few bursts of my lr300 so i don't see what not

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123