Sign in through Steam

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [ Bloodsuckers ]

im a pretty girl
    Don't use NPCs period, unless you can get NPCs which aren't total shit

the fucking hl2 zombies are smarter than the bloodsucker NPCs

Unless of course, you RP the environment around the people and when they least expect it, a bloodsucker is /it'd jumping from the shadows and literally spawned right ontop of them to fend off (Which would both be lulzy and somewhat aggitating for the players involved). Hell, the only time I RPd with a bloodsucker was with 'eight', and at which point (I couldnt tell if the bloodsucker alpha was highly intelligent or not idk) I was drained of a lot of blood, leaving me immobile and vulnerable; but also clawed an eight into my gut which I took as a PI. I dunno, just seems to me if you don't rambo the shit out a bloodsucker, the player playing the bloodsucker probably won't instakill you.

im a pretty girl
    yeah spawn bloodsuckers on peoples heads a+ idea

Sticked. If there are any comments, complaints, criticism and questions direct it to the thread.
    Last edited by Belowthebelt; 02-26-2013 at 06:03 PM.

Bump, and opened because BTB never did it.

Hellfang is a terrible example for proper RP.
    Character NamePlace of OriginRole DescriptionStatusCurrent Location
    Anzhelika 'Ana' DmitrievaVoronezhskaya, RussiaDave Brown's GoonsquadLeft the ZoneColorado, USA
    Vsevolod 'Jackknife' KryvobokDnipropetrovs'k, UkraineLonewolf BanditEliminatedDumped outside Dave's barn
    Hannah 'Manky' MundenMansfield, EnglandDuty SoldierLeft the ZoneMansfield, England
    Severin BielskiWarsaw, PolandVeteran S.T.A.L.K.E.REliminatedThe Monolith tunnel system
    Lilka Schwister (Lilka 'Little' Siudek)Lancut, PolandDuty Non-CombatantLeft the ZoneNevada, USA
    Sdr. Alexei Borodin (WO. Petro Alexeyev)Kyiv, UkraineUKM First ALSCOLeft the ZoneKyiv, Ukraine
    Eryk 'Ewok' Ewilenski (Talek)Starachowice, PolandS.T.A.L.K.E.R Guide / Monolith HunterEliminatedThe Monolith tunnel system
    Tara 'Trace' EriksonD.C., USAEco-S.T.A.L.K.E.RAliveThe Ecologist bunker
    Cinseri (Natalya Novikova)Siberia, RussiaMonolith PreacherAliveThe Monolith tunnel system
    SaulLviv, UkraineVeteran S.T.A.L.K.E.RAliveWhere the Loners roam

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
    Hellfang is a terrible example for proper RP.
    What?

For future reference

Bloodsuckers can climb structures. They can jump a fair distance but no where near the distance a Snork can, they aren't made for leaping.

They can easily climb structures though and can use their claws to climb.

If you think Bloodsuckers aren't intelligent and so they "can't climb", why can bears climb, cats, squirrels?
    no

Has absolutely no life Triangle's Avatar
    Also, please stop going on them so much people, they're rare. Not your main character.
    15:18 - Captain: ** captain walk into dark alley and take clothes of "hehehe nobody going to see me" he say

Quote Originally Posted by Pruney View Post
    If you think Bloodsuckers aren't intelligent and so they "can't climb", why can bears climb, cats, squirrels?
    All of the example animals you named are quadrupeds.

Bloodsuckers are bipeds.
    Character NamePlace of OriginRole DescriptionStatusCurrent Location
    Anzhelika 'Ana' DmitrievaVoronezhskaya, RussiaDave Brown's GoonsquadLeft the ZoneColorado, USA
    Vsevolod 'Jackknife' KryvobokDnipropetrovs'k, UkraineLonewolf BanditEliminatedDumped outside Dave's barn
    Hannah 'Manky' MundenMansfield, EnglandDuty SoldierLeft the ZoneMansfield, England
    Severin BielskiWarsaw, PolandVeteran S.T.A.L.K.E.REliminatedThe Monolith tunnel system
    Lilka Schwister (Lilka 'Little' Siudek)Lancut, PolandDuty Non-CombatantLeft the ZoneNevada, USA
    Sdr. Alexei Borodin (WO. Petro Alexeyev)Kyiv, UkraineUKM First ALSCOLeft the ZoneKyiv, Ukraine
    Eryk 'Ewok' Ewilenski (Talek)Starachowice, PolandS.T.A.L.K.E.R Guide / Monolith HunterEliminatedThe Monolith tunnel system
    Tara 'Trace' EriksonD.C., USAEco-S.T.A.L.K.E.RAliveThe Ecologist bunker
    Cinseri (Natalya Novikova)Siberia, RussiaMonolith PreacherAliveThe Monolith tunnel system
    SaulLviv, UkraineVeteran S.T.A.L.K.E.RAliveWhere the Loners roam

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast