Sign in through Steam

Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3575838485

Thread: S.T.A.L.K.E.R : Donation Model List

absolutely beautiful

http://puu.sh/5Nxns.png`
    [10:50:57 PM] Connor Schwartz: i just felt like takeing a nap`
    Bottlesmasher (RETURN OF THE SPACEBAT): [OOC] WHOEVR THE FUCKHEAD THAT DELETED MY FUCKIN PROPS WAS YOURE A FUCKDEAD

www.taconbanana.com/files/augustmodels.rar
    Incase you can't see the latest ones.

http://puu.sh/5Nxns.png`
    [10:50:57 PM] Connor Schwartz: i just felt like takeing a nap`
    Bottlesmasher (RETURN OF THE SPACEBAT): [OOC] WHOEVR THE FUCKHEAD THAT DELETED MY FUCKIN PROPS WAS YOURE A FUCKDEAD

Senior Executive Administrator
    added loads of new models

legit muffins freedom / duty characters
    downed birds exo (still need to do 3rd gen merc suit)
    3 NSS faction models
    Listen to my music here - soundcloud.com/zarakane

Watch my videos here.....DayZ, Garrysmod, Animation, Films - youtube.com/user/baldrybaldry

My Zara Kane youtube account is here.....more dayz....random tranny related stuff - https://www.youtube.com/ZaraKaneTS

omg dave abuses everything
    look heres the stats for his new suit which someone told me about on ventrilo but i dont stop to think it might not actually be true

- BACON SUIT
    +9000000 armour against poultry weapons
    490 artifact containers
    +510 speed cus it the bacon makes you super strong cus it came from a mutant ye?
    special ability to break da hole economy cus obviuzly its daves fault
    ability to make the wearer not give a shit about anything in the community apart from his own personal gain and making sure his chav friends have more fun than the average poor user who is beaten and made to feel like they deserve better

hey lets all qoute what people say in our qoutes and be sarcastic so we can make fun of them without actually being able to be banned for it, because you know its like the secret safe way of being a total cunt these days

added bear new models yo

Watch my videos here.....DayZ, Garrysmod, Animation, Films - youtube.com/user/baldrybaldry

My Zara Kane youtube account is here.....more dayz....random tranny related stuff - https://www.youtube.com/ZaraKaneTS

look heres the stats for his new suit which someone told me about on ventrilo but i dont stop to think it might not actually be true

- BACON SUIT
    490 artifact containers
    +510 speed cus it the bacon makes you super strong cus it came from a mutant ye?
    ability to make the wearer not give a shit about anything in the community apart from his own personal gain and making sure his chav friends have more fun than the average poor user who is beaten and made to feel like they deserve better

hey lets all qoute what people say in our qoutes and be sarcastic so we can make fun of them without actually being able to be banned for it, because you know its like the secret safe way of being a total cunt these days

Starting to compile the new model pack now.

Note I have also updated the following base models -

All faction SKATs (UKM, Duty, Spetznaz, etc) to have better rigging, correct SKAT gasmasks rather than visors, etc
    All faction Berills (Freedom and UKM) to have better rigging, correct gasmasks and less clumpy feet

- BACON SUIT
    490 artifact containers

SRP Admin
    can you uh, post what you mean by "correct masks"

because they seemed pretty correct.

Updated with -

UKM SEVA
    Blitz personal model and sunrise ghillie
    Wookies female stalker
    Kaifs CS4 with SEVA helm
    Thrasos exo

updated Recondite exo to have no metal arm and made it into an exo-skat more realistic instead of super tank

- BACON SUIT
    490 artifact containers

Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3575838485