Sign in through Steam

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778

Thread: Admin Roster

LOA from Thursday 21st afternoon to like... Monday 25th morning/afternoon.

http://puu.sh/5Nxns.png`
    [10:50:57 PM] Connor Schwartz: i just felt like takeing a nap`
    Bottlesmasher (RETURN OF THE SPACEBAT): [OOC] WHOEVR THE FUCKHEAD THAT DELETED MY FUCKIN PROPS WAS YOURE A FUCKDEAD

SRP Admin
    Syrex is on extended LOA.

SRP Admin
    Myself to loa

too busy with work and such.

back now

go away helios
    Last edited by Deadmon; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:08 PM.

http://puu.sh/5Nxns.png`
    [10:50:57 PM] Connor Schwartz: i just felt like takeing a nap`
    Bottlesmasher (RETURN OF THE SPACEBAT): [OOC] WHOEVR THE FUCKHEAD THAT DELETED MY FUCKIN PROPS WAS YOURE A FUCKDEAD

HL2 Admin
    We have a new admin team!

These fine folks are here to help you with your roleplay-related issues as well as the creation thereof, mediate conflicts and the authorization of special character backgrounds, PKs and what-not. Don't hesitate to contact them if anything comes up.

Last edited by Sir Setzer; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:26 PM. Reason: Wooooo
    Thomas Light was picked up three days later in a beggars' cemetery. Emily Stanton had been buried there an hour earlier. She had no family. Her few acquaintances from the factory were busy covering the hole she'd left in their workforce. A few unmoving passages were read by a disaffected priest as her body was slowly lowered into the cold ground. No one but the men paid to cover her pine casket with earth heard his words. Even those were drowned out by the more urgent ones booming from the large telescreen. An hour after the ceremony, Light stepped out of the tree line just beyond the grave. He staggered to the mound of freshly moved earth and fell to his knees, tears pouring from his eyes onto her grave. The police, too, had been waiting. He didn't resist. The trial began within the week. The media circus was phenomenal. The city saw a demon portrayed on the screen. Every shred of evidence was dissected and rebuilt to incriminate him. Constant news, facts, and rumors were forced upon and absorbed by the masses.

HL2 Admin
    I hereby nullify all powers of SCL.
    Thomas Light was picked up three days later in a beggars' cemetery. Emily Stanton had been buried there an hour earlier. She had no family. Her few acquaintances from the factory were busy covering the hole she'd left in their workforce. A few unmoving passages were read by a disaffected priest as her body was slowly lowered into the cold ground. No one but the men paid to cover her pine casket with earth heard his words. Even those were drowned out by the more urgent ones booming from the large telescreen. An hour after the ceremony, Light stepped out of the tree line just beyond the grave. He staggered to the mound of freshly moved earth and fell to his knees, tears pouring from his eyes onto her grave. The police, too, had been waiting. He didn't resist. The trial began within the week. The media circus was phenomenal. The city saw a demon portrayed on the screen. Every shred of evidence was dissected and rebuilt to incriminate him. Constant news, facts, and rumors were forced upon and absorbed by the masses.

Has absolutely no life GeneralNonsenze's Avatar
    Hi.
    So, this is happening again.
    As of today, I'm resigning from the SRP team. My interest in SRP has declined to the point of mingery and unseriousness, which has been a point of debate for my removal for a month or so now. I felt like my job on the admin team was to just be the comedic relief, for about half a year I had been asking in teamspeak 'Why am I still an admin' after all the shit I had performed. I think everyone was shocked and disgusted about the fact I was an admin, supposed to be a role model for the community. Anyway, I've got college starting soon, and I need to put most of my time into that, as well as put some effort into finding a fucking job.

Do what I did, have a laugh, don't treat SRP as an office job.

I'll be on CS:GO, Steam or TS if you need me. Keep the empty seat warm for someone else.
    L8r

Solid: o7
    Last edited by Solidfury; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:08 PM.
    Towards the dark red
    Slowly cracking and seeping
    To blend with nothing

Myself to LOA.

Burnt out and need some time to chill, I will still come on server if no other admins are available however.
    http://media.giphy.com/media/erOeQh9EpIQGk/giphy.gif

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778